TRes Manager 1.0 is a package which keeps all your programs and other components in a single compressed file and with a single command it gets the necessary resources from inside the application.
By using TRes Manager you can access to program resources easily and quickly. TRes Manager is not a single component but a package and the programs that manages and creates resource files.
Platform: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003.
- You can get and use your resources in the way like this:
- Image1.Picture.LoadFromFile (ResManager1.GetFile (‘root/pics/mypics/pic1.bmp’)
- Resource file can contain internal tree of files and folders with any degree of complexity.
- You can pack files with any types and sizes.
- Internal transparent GZip compression. You can get needed file without unpacking them all.
- Zip Code encryptions of resource file with lengthy password.
- Preloading of needed resources for better performance.
- Automatic management of temporary files.
You may also like