ATI RADEON 8500/7200/7000 6.11 is one such video graphic card that is based on the ATI technology mostly for notebooks because of its chip’s size in use in the in-built technology. Professional equipped drivers are used in the BIOS and a premier catalyst driver must only be installed in this version. ATI manufactured the version of video graphic card with the speeds of 425 MHz, bus width of about 128 bit.
ATI RADEON 8500 Installation of drivers:
- Here is some of the step by step process that is necessary for installation of the drivers.
- Define the ATI technology video card that is being used and also define the OS in which they are getting installed.
- Browse the video cards and find the ATI technology video cards.
- Select ATI RADEON 8500/7200/7000 Driver 22.214.171.12414 Win2000/XP.
- Download the ATI RADEON 8500/7200/7000 Driver 126.96.36.19914 and install them correctly.
- Reboot or restart the system once it gets installed for proper functioning of the drivers.
Incoming search terms:
- ati 7200 ghraphic card
- ati 8500 agp card on windows 7
- ati radeon 8500 drivers for windows 7
- ati radoen 8500 grapics druver for windows 7
You may also like