Autodesk Softimage is a top most popular fascinate 3D computer graphics application tool, owned by Autodesk for generating 3D graphics, 3D modeling, and computer animation.
The software is mainly used in the film, video, game, and advertising industries for creating computer generated characters, objects and environments. It was introduced by 2000 as the many successor to 3D animation was well developed through Softimage co. and then a secondary of avid technology on Oct. 23 2008 Autodesk Softimage acquired from avid the Softimage brand image and 3d animation assets for around $ 35 million, thereby finishing Softimage co .as a distinct entity .in February 2009, softimage or XLI was rebranded Autodesk Softimage. There are two different editions of the Softimage exist to provide the conflicting requirements and budgets of users. After came back the two versions Softimage have been developed describe as an Autodesk face Robot and Autodesk Softimagemod device.
Autodesk® Softimage® 2011 3D modeling, animation, visual effects, rendering software includes the following new and enhanced features:
* The Rendering Sandbox shader authoring environment automatically hosts external shaders and renderers without requiring custom UI or tools.
* ICE kinematics enables you to drive the movement and behaviors of characters and scene elements.
* Automatic Face Robot® Lip Synching functionality enables the instant generation of facial animation based on an audio file.
* A selection of up to 100 new ICE compounds enables you to create a wide range of effects.
* A selection of up to 100 new mental ray® shaders, including .mi and .mip production shaders, enables enhanced creativity.
* Check out the Automatic Lip Syncing for Face Robot video on Mark Schoennagel‘s Planet Softimage
For 32-bit Autodesk Softimage
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows Vista® Business (SP2), or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional (SP2) operating systems
- Intel® Pentium® D processor workstation (Intel® or AMD® dual quad core processor recomended)
- Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL® 1.5 (2.0 and higher recommended) professional graphics card with latest graphics driver available on vendor’s site
- DirectX® 9.0c application programming interface and higher (recommended for advanced features of DirectX® 9 application programming interface)
- 2 GB of RAM
- 1 GB free hard drive space (Setup requires additional temporary disk space during installation.)
- 1280 x 1024 screen resolution
- TCP/IP service protocol installed on both client and server computers
- Three-button mouse
- A web browser to view HTML documentation
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 5.5 web browser or later (to use Net View tool)
- Network adaptor with Internet connection for licensing (non-Internet connected licensing is also supported)
- DVD drive to install software or browse media from Softimage
Platform: Windows Vista 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows XP Professional 64 bit and 32 bit, Linux 64 bit and 32 bit
Incoming search terms:
- autodesk softimage 2011 download
You may also like