Avast Antivirus 2014 Beta has finally arrived as free software from Avast. While people spend Enormous amounts to protect their systems from viruses, Trojans, worms, and hackers, you can get a perfect protection without having to shell out a dime from your pocket with Avast Antivirus 2014.
Avast Antivirus Beata comes to you completely anew. Everyone of the component including the interface has been renovated to that of modern and glossy designs of the modern paid versions of anti virus 2014 programs in the market.
The newest version of Avast Antivirus 2014 beta 9 has been made compatible with the latest windows 7 operating system. The new additions to the program include detailed stats reporting, discreet mode where annoying desktop notifications can be switched off, and the like.
Like many other advanced antivirus software that detect new viruses with the behavioral pattern, Avast Antivirus 2014 too can successfully protect your systems from suspicious files using the behavioral pattern sensor embedded in it. If you are in search of a light weight antivirus program that comes for free, you can’t find a better alternative to the new Avast Antivirus 2014.
Protection-related features and improvements:
- New DeepScreen technology allows avast! to make more intelligent decisions about new/unknown files. DeepScreen is a successor of AutoSandbox, now upgraded with some additional new technologies such as dynamic binary translation and dyna-gen announced earlier.
- New Hardened mode for stricter lockdown scenarios. This is a new mode that is recommended especially for novice users (such as your grandmas): it automatically blocks execution of binaries that would normally be deepscreened (Moderate level) or even allows only execution of programs that are well-known to FileRep (Aggressive level). In a way, it brings the whitelisting concept to the consumer AV space.
- Improved cloud scanning features and crowdsourced analysis of suspicious items. This includes new, optimized mechanism for collecting data from our sensors.
- Continuously streaming update (CSU) technology for up-to-minute detections. This is not entirely new for v2014, but we now have really buttoned up the whole streaming update infrastructure to allow for reliable, uninterrupted service. We’re currently doing 350-400 updates a day, which equals to one update in roughly every 3.75 minutes, 24×7, 365 days a year. Streaming updates can now also carry more types of definitions than before.
- Improved cleaning of malware. This applies to standard malware as well as rootkits and file infectors.
Avast Antivirus 2014 Beta System requirements:
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista (any Edition excl. Starter Edition)
- Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or higher)
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
- Processor Pentium 3
- 128 MB RAM
- 300 MB of free hard disk space
Please note that avast! Free Anti-virus runs only on PCs with Windows XP and newer. Older Windows operating systems (Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000) are not supported.
Incoming search terms:
- avast 2014 antivirus free
You may also like