• Intel® Core™2 Duo processor, with Intel® wireless technology
• Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (MSI recommends upgrade to Genuine Windows Vista® Business) • 15.4″ TFT-LCD Widescreen Display
• Exclusive Turbo Drive Engine Technology
• Exclusive ECO Engine Power Management System
• The Combination of Aluminum and Metallic Threads in Body Design
• ATi Mobility Radeon HD4670 Graphic Card (Built-in DDR3 512 MB VRAM)
• Digital/Analog 7.1 Channel Headphone Output Recognized and Approved by the Highest standards of Dolby®
• HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Output
• Built-in 2.0 Mega Pixel Webcam
• 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN with Bluetooth
In MSI GX623, with the help of MSI exclusive Turbo Drive Engine Technology – by touching the turbo button which is at the top the keyboard, you can gradually increase the speed and performance of your system.
In MSI’s GX623, the new ECO Engine power management system, allows you to select your own scenario and also to obtain the balance of performance and battery life. There are a five number of total usage scenarios—gaming, view movies, processing text, presentations and Turbo Battery.
They are fine-tuned presets for brightness of screen, display sleep, configuration of system auto-sleep mode and the performance of the processor.
MSI GX623 15.4” LCD display provides users a great viewing experience with the high resolution and the width ratio of 16:10 for the screen. Its weigh is about 2.7 kilograms including its battery.
MSI GX623 has ATi Radeon HD4670 3D graphics card with the memory up to 512MB which enables you the realistic experience while on gaming.
MSI GX623 High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) output delivers its data at a super-fast speed of up to 5GB per second, but it also reduces the cluttering of cables, it ensures the better video quality as well.
MSI GX623 with the E-SATA you can backup your contents like photos, videos and other files to an external storage device. It also has built with a 2.0M webcam, so you can enjoy the communications of photos and videos, without connecting any other devices.
In MSI GX623, with 802.11b/g/n (draft) wireless LAN and the Bluetooth networking interfaces, you can even connect to browser easily in a versatile way and to restore data on your own devices.