SONY NOISE REDUCTION PLUG-IN enables to restore digital audio. This plug in provides audio editing feature with great performance and best quality music.
Sony Noise Reduction Plug-In is compatible with DirectX® plug-in. The latest version is available with number of features. Its key features are recovers lost signal, removes tape hiss, eliminate rumble noise, removes camera sounds, capture noise prints, removes pops, extracts noise, create custom presets. Crackle RemovalTM plug-in provides extra controls, removal of cracks, removal of clicks, click replacement. Peak RestorationTM plug-in provides reconstruction of clips and recovers lost signals, limits peak noise. Vinyl RestorationTM plug-in provides surface level controls, adjustable noise, glitch sensitive controls, adjusts the audio speed.
SONY NOISE REDUCTION PLUG-IN helps in adjustable FFT size, adjustable overlap settings, individual frequency, zoom in and out selection, adjustable track speeds, fine tuning. The advantages of this plug-in are Saves time by processing quickly, Cost effective by delivering great quality, and more Valuable.
Noise Reduction DirectX Plug-In 2.0 Features:
• Remove camera motor noise from video projects.
• Eliminate rumble and low-level noise.
• Eliminate clicks and pops from recordings.
• Remove tape hiss, electrical hum.
• Recover lost signal due to clipping.
• Remove pops and clicks in your own personal copies of vinyl recordings.
• Extract noise from files without signal loss.
• Capture noise prints of unwanted frequencies.
• Restore your own personal copies of scratched and tired recordings.
• Create custom presets and use them on other files.
Click and Crackle Removal™ Plug-in
• Automatic removal of large and small clicks and pops.
• Removal of crackles typically found on old albums.
• Click replacement with audio from opposite channel.
• Extra verification and sensitivity controls.
Clipped Peak Restoration™ Plug-in
• Reconstruction of clipped peak tops.
• Recovery of lost signals due to clipping.
• Peak limiting applied to the area immediately surrounding the audio clip.
Noise Reduction™ Plug-in
• Adjustable attack and release speeds.
• Adjustable FFT size (up to 16,384).
• Adjustable high-shelf gain and overlap settings.
• Noise print envelope fine-tuning.
• Individual frequency accentuation or attenuation.
• Zoom Selection, Zoom Out Full, and Grab/Pan.
Vinyl Restoration™ Plug-in
• Glitch Sensitivity controls.
• Surface Noise Level controls.
• Adjustable Noise Floor and Attack/Release Speeds.
• Microsoft® Windows® 2000 SP4, XP, or Windows Vista™
• 200 MHz processor (400 MHz recommended)
• 5 MB hard-disk space for program installation
• 32 MB RAM
• Windows-compatible sound card
• CD-ROM drive (for installation from a CD only)
• Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
• Internet Explorer 5.1 or later
• DirectX-compatible host application
Incoming search terms:
- Sony Noise Reduction Plugin
- active noise reduction for window
- audio noise reduction best soft
- sony noise reduction trial version
- clipped peak restoration скачать
You may also like