Autodesk Backburner is a tool and it is used for 3D rendering programs such as 3D, max, Maya and many more others. Really it is very helpful for animation movies. If you want to use Autodesk Backburner then first you have to download that particular software.
Autodesk Backburner trial version is available for you and you can use that particular software with no fee for 30 days. If you satisfy with the Autodesk Backburnertool then you can continue from next month. But, you have to purchase the software. Once you purchase the software then you will get unique license key. First you have to install the Autodesk Backburner into your system and there are many tips available for you. Just you have to know those tips and tricks before going to install Autodesk Backburner.
Installing Backburner 3.0.2:
• You must be logged in to the system as an administrator in order to install Backburner 3.0.2
• Before installing, you MUST uninstall backburner 3.0 using add remove programs from the control panel. Users already up and running with Backburner 3.0.1 do not require this update.
• Backburner 3.0.2 should be installed on all network rendering servers.
• Download and installation
1. Download Backburner3.0.2.exe
2. Unzip file
3. Double-click backburner3.exe to launch the Application Maintenance
4. If Backburner 3.0 is installed in your system, Select Remove to uninstall Backburner 3.0. Otherwise, proceed with the next step
5. Double-click backburner.exe to launch the Backburner 3.0.2 installer
6. Accept Licensing Agreement
7. Click ‘finish’ once completed
Tutorial: how to setup Autodesk Backburner!
Incoming search terms:
- autodesk backburner
- backburner 2015
- autodesk backburner 2015
- autodesk backburner 2014
- autodesk backburner 2008 1 - already installed
You may also like