The Azureus is now presently called with the name Vuze and is a Bit Torrent Client which is used to transfer files through a Bit Torrent Protocol. The Azureus is software written in Java and makes use of the Azureus engine.
In addition to the downloading link data to the torrent files, the Azureus usually allows the users to view, share and publish the original HD and DVD quality video content. The content is generally presented via channels and other categories containing the TV shows, movies, music videos, games and others. There is an external benefit from the web content as they can even fetch money if the users wish to publish the original content. It was first released in the month of June 2003 at the place known as Source Forge. And mostly to experiment with the standard toolkit from the eclipse. It later on became one of the popular Bit Torrent Clients. On the release, the Azureus remained as a freeware software application.
Vuze 4.5 Features:
• Multiple torrents downloads
• Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
• Advanced seeding rules
• Adjustable disk cache
• Only uses one port for all the torrents
• UPnP sets the forward on your router
• Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
• Fast resume
• Can set a default download dir and move completed files
• Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
• Highly customizable interface
• IRC plugin included for quick help
Azureus System Requirements:
• Java Runtime Environment (JRE) on Windows, Linux, MacOS or other computer with sufficient CPU and RAM. JRE version 1.5 recommended.
Incoming search terms:
- vuze the most powerful bittorrent app on earth
- vuze: THE MOST POWERFUL BITTORRENT APP ON EARTH
You may also like