Putty is free and open source software and which as acts as a client for some of the computer protocols such as SSH, Telnet and raw TCP. Actually putty was developed for Microsoft windows but not it is supporting for many other operating systems such as Linux, UNIX, Mac OS X and many more other operating systems.
It was written and maintained by Simon Tatham. Simon Tatham is a famous English programmer. You will more attractive features with Putty. One of the major benefits is you have an option to store hosts as well as preferences for later use. Also you will get support from local port connection with the help of Putty. Putty is available for you in different versions. If you want o use the putty then first you have to collect the information about putty. First you have to install putty into your system before going to use.
Here are the PuTTY files themselves:
* PuTTY (the Telnet and SSH client itself)
* PSCP (an SCP client, i.e. command-line secure file copy)
* PSFTP (an SFTP client, i.e. general file transfer sessions much like FTP)
* PuTTYtel (a Telnet-only client)
* Plink (a command-line interface to the PuTTY back ends)
* Pageant (an SSH authentication agent for PuTTY, PSCP and Plink)
* PuTTYgen (an RSA and DSA key generation utility).
Download PuTTY from the author’s website
Incoming search terms:
- ssh telnet and rlogin client
- mobi putty telnet download
- Putty a free telnet/ssh client for mac - …
- PuTTy Mobi
- ssh telnet and rlogin client download
You may also like