Parhelia Tools provide GOOGLE CHROME BACKUP feature. Popular web browser’s information like bookmarks, history, favorites, and profiles can be backed up. This not only provides backup but also recovers the information and manages the Chrome profiles.
It’s simple and easy to use. The functionality steps are organize the backup information, Chromium support, selecting the profile and select Google chrome icon, backup current profile and protect files with password and use Low compression setting for fast process, restore selected profile, can create a new profile and place shortcut on desktop, can delete chrome profile if not required with custom settings, can backup required profiles, tray icon provides faster access. The additional feature provides to add this backup application run with windows start up. GOOGLE CHROME BACKUP wizard enables different features and settings to back up the browser’s information profiles with password security and also recover the data fastly. Now the Google chrome users can have the backup data with safe and secure.
GOOGLE CHROME BACKUP How to use it:
1. You need Google Chrome installed in order for this tool to work. It supports 0.2.149.27 version of Google Chrome.
2. Select a profile from drop down list and manipulate profile by selecting options on “Profile Tools” menu.
3. To backup current profile click on the profile, select “Backup Profile” and select a backup path. A new file which holds your profile is created.
4. To restore the old profile, click on the profile, select “Restore Profile” and navigate to *.gcb file you want to restore. Selected profile will be deleted and restored from the backup file.
5. Create new Google Chrome profiles and create shortcut on desktop, with switches that are supported.
6. Delete Google Chrome profiles.
7. Add Google Chrome profiles to Google Chrome backup tool.
8. Tray icon for fast access and fast run any profile.
9. Select option to run Google Chrome Backup at Windows Startup.
You may also like