The iobit Toolkit is an advanced spyware and malware removal support that detects, protects the personal computer from various potential adware, spyware, Trojans, bots, hijackers, worms and removes the deepest infection.
With the help of the unique dual core engine and the heuristic detection of the malware, the iobit Toolkit detects most of the complex, deepest and hard spyware and malware in a very efficient and fast way.
Some of the features of the iobit Toolkit are mentioned here below:
1) They provide a complete Personal computer care by defending against the harmful threats like the spyware, malware, etc and assist the antivirus for safeguarding the computer. At present, there is no solution that precisely offers a hundred percent effectiveness rate for malware and virus detection and removal.
2) These products work with almost all the antivirus products and hence with only one single click, a user can possess traditional advantages.
IObit Toolkit Key Benefits:
More than 20 dedicated tools in one place
Completely portable, no installation required
Powerful and easy-to-use
IObit Toolbox Product Specs:
Current Version: v1.1
File Size: 15.2 MB
Operating System: Designed for Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000
Release Date: Sep. 29, 2010
Designed to: PC diagnosis, PC security, PC optimization, PC repair
IObit Toolkit Operating Systems Supported:
* Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
* Microsoft® Windows® Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
* Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center
* Microsoft® Windows® 2000
IObit Toolkit Hardware Requirements:
* 300 MHz processor or faster processor
* 256 MB of RAM
* 30 MB of free hard disk space
Incoming search terms:
- iobit toolkit
- iobit toolbox beta 2 0 free download
- diagnostic iobit
- download free iobit toolbox (x64) windows
- download free iobit toolbox v1 0 windows 7
You may also like