Sony’s VAIO notebook is loaded with CLICK TO DISC EDITOR software application. This software helps to create high quality disc. It is easy to use. With one click high quality disc is created by burning DVD with videos, images.
This software provides themes and music templates, support 5.1 surround sounds. It provides features like preparing the disc with videos and selecting suitable background themes and music templates. Can create stylish menus and backgrounds with all category themes like whether themes, movie themes, and party themes. It reorders the video clips and loads favourite music. Can trim unwanted video clips from timeline and delete them without any loss of quality. Enables to add own comments and titles for movie playlists. CLICK TO DISC EDITOR uses Event Clustering; by this it organized clips by event, uses date and time of events. Provides drag and drop option for reordering clips. Provides favourite tunes as background music for slide shows.
This utility updates the Click to Disc Editor software to version 2.0.02.06120 and provides the following benefits:
* Resolves an issue where DVD creation fails when using the conversion function
* Resolves an issue where the disc creation fails when using BD-RE DL media
* Adds support for online photo album with Windows Live™ FrameIt
* Adds support for online photo album with Google™ Picasa™ Web Albums
* Adds support for map view with Google Maps™ mapping service
* Resolves an issue where BD-J (Blu-ray Disc™ Java) media does not play on Blu-ray Disc player and recorder models BDP-N460, BDZ-EX200, BDZ-RX100, BDZ-RX50, BDZ-RX30, and BDZ-RS10 after creating Blue-ray Disc video content using Click to Disc Editor
* Resolves an issue where DVD creation fails when using the Fit to Disc function
You may also like