The Blu-ray to DVD II professional was redesigned in order to obtain high performance application and to split burn Blu-ray movies into multiple DVDs.
The Blu-ray to DVD II professional copies a Blu-ray movie in to a DVD movie and hence saves it on the provided hard disk drive. The smart express HD video has a codec module, which ensures an efficient and fast burning engine, which is the most stable, and fast one ever tested by the DVD-cloner and hence compresses the hard disk Blu-ray movie to a DVD-R/RW or to any two DVD-5s saves their desired audio track burns getting a better picture and audio effect. It compresses the hard disk Blu-ray movie in to a DVD supports for all DVD players and DVD software player and copies the encrypted Blu-ray movies in to the DVD with the help of any third party copy helper. The helper is such helping software especially intended for the easiness of the users.
Blu-ray to DVD II Professional Features:
· Perfectly splits and burns a Blu-ray movie to multiple DVDs
· 1:1 Blu-ray burning – 100% same to the original with absolutely no quality loss
· Supports the burning of MKV files, including HD H264, Mpeg2, VC1 videos and AC3, DTS audio codec.
· Excellent synchronized audio and video
· Selectable burning
· Saves all the subtitles and audio tracks
· Multiple types of source files supported
· Adds menu to the target DVD
· (Note: Adding a menu will make the AVCHD disc incompatible with PLAYSTATION 3.)
· Defines the characters, font, color, background picture of the menu
· Pauses/Resumes the burning process
· Batch copying – You can define the number of discs to be burnt
· High burning speed
Pentium-IV 1.0 GHz or a faster processor
512MB of RAM
50 GB free hard disk space (NTFS partition)
A DVD burner
Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
A Blu-ray disc driver.
How to Use Blu ray to DVD II Pro
Incoming search terms:
- blu ray burner software free
- blu ray dvd burner download
- data burning software free download
You may also like