DISC2PHONE is new software designed for the use of moving the audio files in to the mobile phones such as the Sony Ericsson walkman series. The program is designed in such a way that every user can use it with ease.
All the user need to do is put his audio disc in the concerned CD driver and drag and drop the audio files of his desire in to the center window of the DISC2PHONE program. The user has to next connect his mobile phone to his computer and let it transfer all dragged music files to its phone or external memory. Another feature of the program is that the user needs to install the windows media player 9.0 in order to enjoy the full functionality of the program. The user can also convert the audio tracks in to the MP3. After copying all the desired files in to the memory, the user can browse and play the desired music on it. Hence the DISC2PHONE makes the music easier on phone.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home SP2 or higher, or XP Professional SP or Vista
- 900 MHz processor
- 100 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 128 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for optional CD extraction feature)
- USB reader/writer for use with Sony Memory Stick or USB cable for connecting a phone to a computer
- Sony Memory Stick
- Internet connection (for Gracenote CD identification and software activation)
- NET Framework 2.0.1 and .NET framework 1.1 SP1 (installed if needed)
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher (for full functionality)
You may also like