This software helps in recovering and unlocking the password protected archives. Supports multiple archive formats like WinRAR, WinZip, and PKZip. Advanced Archive Password Recovery comes with advanced features and improved performance in its latest version.
Advanced Archive Password Recovery software provides more benefits and features like, all archive versions support, guaranteed recovery, self-extracting, supports AES encryption, speed recovery of text, high CPU performance, highly optimized, resume support, recovers the crash archives, interrupt operation, exploits all vulnerabilities, compression algorithms, background operation support, and large files support. This software uses high encryption standards for recovering password protected files and archives. Recovers the lost passwords, user-defined masks, searches the word lists, and searches the combinations of characters in dictionary to recover the password. Advanced Archive Password Recovery recovers the files within minutes and supports lower and upper cases of password. It is universal compatibility and uses various methods for recovering and unlocking the protected files. Supports Brute force attack, and dictionary attack.
Advanced Archive Password Recovery Features and Benefits:
* Supports all versions of ZIP/PKZip/WinZip, RAR/WinRAR, as well as ARJ/WinARJ, and ACE/WinACE (1.x)
* Guaranteed recovery of archives in under 1 hour for ZIP archives created with WinZip 8.0 and earlier and containing at least 5 files
* Supports archives over 4 GB and self-extracting archives
* Supports strong AES encryption found in WinRAR and the new versions of WinZip
* Exploits all known vulnerabilities and implementation flaws in the various compression algorithms for faster recovery
* Speedy known-plaintext attack recovers certain ZIP and ARJ archives in minutes (user must supply at least one unprotected file from that archive)
* Interrupt and resume operation at any time
* Supports background operation by utilizing idle CPU cycles only
* Dictionary and brute-force attacks with user-defined masks and advanced templates
* Highly optimized low-level code for optimum performance
Incoming search terms:
- Advanced Archive Password Recovery
You may also like