CodeBlocks latest version Free Download for Windows 8 Review:
CodeBlocks is C++ IDE software that provides environment to develop applications for developers. It is fully configurable, open source software and runs on cross platforms. This is an interface tool available in latest version with updated features.
As a compiler it has multiple compiler support for GCC, GNU, MSVC++, Digital Mars, Borland C++, and Open Watcom. It is very fast in building files, parallel builds, Multi-projects support, workspaces, inter-project dependencies, imports MSVC projects, and also imports Dev C++ projects. It is a Debugger supports GNU and GDB interfaces, MS CDB, code break points, data break points, break point conditions, break point ignore counts. Displays symbols of functions. Supports user-defined watches, call stack, disassembly, custom memory dump, switches between threads, and view CPU registers. CodeBlocks as Interface it provides syntax highlighting, C++ code folding, tabbed interface, code auto completion, class browser, smart indent, XML files, customizable, one-key swap, quick switching between different files, to-do list, and supports compatible plugins.
* Open Source! GPLv3, no hidden costs.
* Cross-platform. Runs on Linux, Mac, Windows (uses wxWidgets).
* Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed.
* Extensible through plugins
* Multiple compiler support:
o GCC (MingW / GNU GCC)
o Digital Mars
o Borland C++ 5.5
o Open Watcom
o …and more
* Very fast custom build system (no makefiles needed)
* Support for parallel builds (utilizing your CPU’s extra cores)
* Multi-target projects
* Workspaces to combine multiple projects
* Inter-project dependencies inside workspace
* Imports MSVC projects and workspaces (NOTE: assembly code not supported yet)
* Imports Dev-C++ projects
* Interfaces GNU GDB
* Also supports MS CDB (not fully featured)
* Full breakpoints support:
o Code breakpoints
o Data breakpoints (read, write and read/write)
o Breakpoint conditions (break only when an expression is true)
o Breakpoint ignore counts (break only after certain number of hits)
* Display local function symbols and arguments
* User-defined watches (support for watching user-defined types through scripting)
* Call stack
* Custom memory dump
* Switch between threads
* View CPU registers
* Syntax highlighting, customizable and extensible
* Code folding for C++ and XML files.
* Tabbed interface
* Code completion
* Class Browser
* Smart indent
* One-key swap between .h and .c/.cpp files
* Open files list for quick switching between files (optional)
* External customizable “Tools”
* To-do list management with different users
And many more features provided through plugins!
embedded by Embedded Video
How to set up Code::Blocks and MinGW
embedded by Embedded Video
Incoming search terms:
- codeblocks-10 05mingw-setup exe download
- codeblocks-10 05mingw-setup exe
- codeblocks 10 05mingw-setup exe
- codeblocks language
- code blocs download
You may also like