Control panel provides multiple options for editing audio and can customize and change the audio settings. Creative Audio Control panel is one kind software known as audio controllers identifies the quality of the creative audio cards by placing an interface between hardware and also operating system.
installation steps of creative audio control panel areas follows: search the “creative” option from start menu of your program, there you click “Creative Audio Control Panel” option which is available below the sound blaster after that launch on that option, there one screen will be displayed by guiding you. Then you get various options to activate that headset feature, from the list you could choose various versions of different colors’ according to user requirement. The options’ are like color, intensity and pulsation frequency along with stand by timer, and the THX section contains 5 settings those are Crystallizer, Surround, Bass and Dialog Plus along with Smart Volume. You have also “key bindings” submenu and “voice tap”. With voice tap you can change the voice of the specified audio.
This download supports the following devices only:
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
* Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1
* Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Karaoke
* Sound Blaster X-Fi
Added Features or Enhancements:
* Added Microphone Reverb effect.
* Added controls for Silencer settings (for certain audio devices only).
* Improved controls for Wireless Music settings (for certain audio devices only).
Resolves the following issues:
* Display for X-Fi CMSS-3D settings is not synchronized.
* Display for mixer settings is not synchronized.
* Custom EQ option does not appear when adjusting EQ values.
* Text is truncated in certain menus.
* Error message does not appear when hot-plugging a ‘Plug and Play’ device.
* Error in VoiceFX presets selection.
* Unable to restore default volume settings.
* Unable to select the external decoder option automatically while Dolby Digital Live or DTS Connect is enabled in the encoder settings.
* Noise can be heard when enabling ‘Use Built-in Decoder’ and ‘Dolby Digital Live’ or ‘DTS Connect’.
* Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005.
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
* Before installing the application, download and install the latest web driver for your audio device.
* To install the applications
1. Download the CSL_PCAPP_LB_2_61_09.exe file onto your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the downloaded file.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Demonstration
Incoming search terms:
- creative audio control panel
- creative audio control panel download
- creative control panel
- creative control panel download
- creative audio control panel windows 10
You may also like