FlashFXP is rich FTP client software helps in publishing and maintaining websites. This software provides high performance and advanced security features in transferring the files through FTP server.
Performs best in adjusting speed limit, supports compression mode Z, support FEAT, folder caching and FTP file transfers. Its security features are, it uses S/key encryption standards, secure SSL layers, SSCN transfers, CCC support, FTPS and TLS, also provides password protection to applications. This software has connectivity with proxy and HTTP, FTP protocols, active transfers, server transfers, and passive transfers. This application has easy interface to access, supports drag and drop feature, folder bookmarks, site manager, transfer graph, basic scheduling, multi language support, and uses pattern based highlighting. It has webmaster tools that are easily managed, set file permissions, and remote file editing. FlashFXP has integrity by automatic transfer resume, automatic ASCII selection, roll back; all file sizes support, and visual comparison of folder content an automatic Binary selection.
FlashFXP can be used to:
• Publish and maintain your website.
• Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more!
• Transfer or backup local and remote files.
• Share your files with your friends and co-workers using the powerful site manager.
Once downloaded, run the installer and step through the installation process.
FlashFXP is the easiest to use FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXP and most user-friendly to master client on the market.
* High performance FTP file transfers.
* On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
* Download and upload speed limiting.
* Support for FEAT and “stat -l” fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
* Remote Server folder caching.
* New Improved performance on multiple small file transfers.
* Secure FTP (FTPS) using SSL/TLS.
* New SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
* S/Key password encryption.
* Application password protection.
* SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) transfers.
* Clear Command Channel (CCC) support for SSL/TLS FTP connections.
* New Trusted root certification validation via windows certificate storage.
* FTP Client.
* FTPS Client.
* New SFTP Client.
* Active and passive mode transfers.
* HTTP and FTP Proxy.
* SOCKS 4/5 Proxy (including support for active mode transfers).
* Firewall support.
* Fully recursive file transferring.
* Site-to-Site (FXP) transfers.
* Internal ident server.
* Independent per-site connectivity support.
* Automatic PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
* New Integrated file transfer scheduling system.
* Windows explorer like interface.
* Drag and drop transfers.
* Visually compare folder content.
* Synchronized browsing.
* Pattern based file highlighting.
* Folder bookmarks.
* New Multi-Proxy manager with password prompting capabilities.
* Site manager.
* Basic scheduling system.
* Transfer graph.
* New Windows 7 jumplist support for connection history and site pinning.
* New “minimi” file transfer view.
* Easy file management.
* Change remote file/folder permissions recursively.
* New Remote file editing and automatic upload on save.
* New Edit multiple remote files simultaneously.
* Remote server file search with powerful right-click features, change file attributes, view, edit, move, delete, queue, and transfer.
* Skip list.
* Selective transfer rule system.
* Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
* Grouped SITE custom commands.
* Priority transfer list.
* Extensive command line switches.
* New Ability to change default file viewer/editor.
* Automatic and manual time zone support.
* Automatic transfer resume.
* Transfer rules based on size.
* Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
* Anti-idle keeps connection active.
* Roll back on file transfer resume to prevent corruption.
* Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb file size limit.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
How to use Flash FXP
Incoming search terms:
- avira ftp site
You may also like