PeerGuardian was available freely could use an open source program; it was developed by the Phoenix labs. But then discontinued in liking of other applications, PeerGuardian is stable of blocking receiving and sending connections based on your IP back lists.
PeerGuardian system is also has a capacity of blocking custom areas, basing upon the user preferences. Various versions peer guardian are: version 1 and version2, in version 1 the real Peer Guardian (1.0) was introduced in Visual basic then it was quickly became famous among P2P users in spite of closing only the natural TCP protocol and it is come to known for quality RAM and CPU habitual when attached to P2P networks. Till December 2003, in version 2: After few months of process, in February 2005 the latest Version 2 of this product was released known as a beta, the processed version 2.0 was kept by Cory Nelson, was aimed to resolve large number of the defects of Version 1. Supported operating systems are Microsoft windows.
– This fixes a couple bugs, updates some urls, and adds a new feature:
– Update servers will be auto-allowed while updating, and then go back to regular settings (ie if they are blocked) when it’s done. this can be turned off via the config file AllowUpdates setting, but is not recommended!
– Also has a performance enhancement in the driver.
Peer Guardian 2 – Block Unwanted IP Addresses
embedded by Embedded Video
Incoming search terms:
- peerguardian ip blocker
- ip blocker
- ip blocker tool
- is there a peerblocker for ipad
- peer Guardian IP Address Blocker
You may also like