Microsoft launches Learning Essentials software program tool that helps students and teachers in learning Microsoft office. This software provides learning environment with multiple options.
Learning Essentials for Microsoft Office is a desktop application program that is available in latest version with updated features. This software helps students in getting started with new concepts, assignments, and resources. It provides teaching environment that helps teachers which is most effective. The different templates can be developed with this development kit. This software is compatible with all versions of Windows® operating system. It needs macromedia flash player and 1024 x 768 screen resolutions. This software is simple to install in a few steps and runs automatically after installation. Learning Essentials is a best educational software tool that has key features like tutorial for Microsoft office applications, create, instructional resources, new teaching strategies, high quality assignments, reliable, administrative tasks and toolbars. It is easy to learn and teach.
New Features in Learning Essentials:
This release of Learning Essentials includes support for SCORM® output using HunterStone THESIS and four new features designed to assist curriculum and IT administrators:
- The ability to store Learning Essentials content and User Center files in a centralized location, and install only the program files on client computers. By installing only the program files on client computers, you can minimize the amount of disk space required and the time required to copy files during Setup.
- Support for Active Directory, Microsoft Systems Management Server, and third-party configuration management solutions to help make deploying Learning Essentials on multiple computers more efficient.
- The Content Development Kit is included in Learning Essentials Setup.
- The ability to open and customize multiple User Center files from a single computer. With this release of Learning Essentials, you can create shared User Center files for different groups of students or educators.
Learning Essentials for Microsoft Office requires the following minimum system configuration:
- Personal computer with a 600-megahertz (MHz) or faster processor.
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or more recommended.
- Available hard disk space:
295 MB if installing only the program files
320 MB if installing Learning Essentials for Students
485 MB if installing Learning Essentials for Students and Learning Essentials for Educators
490 MB if installing Learning Essentials for Students, Learning Essentials for Educators, and the Content Development Kit
- Microsoft Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or later, Windows XP SP2 or later, or Windows Vista.
- Super VGA (800 × 600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Macromedia Flash 7.0 or later
- Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office XP, Word 2003, Word 2002, Excel 2003, Excel 2002, PowerPoint 2003, or PowerPoint 2002
Incoming search terms:
- learning essentials for microsoft office
- для чего Learning Essentials User Center
- learning essential download for teachers
- learning essential for microsoft oofice
- learning essentials of microsoft office download
You may also like