Microsoft Office Outlook Connector helps in connecting with another mail clients. Outlook connects with Hotmail.
Can access the emails and synchronize the contacts, calendars from Windows®. It has great benefits like safe sender list, synchronizes different features and options with hotmail and outlook, sends or receives emails, maintains accounts and all rules compatible with hotmail. Windows live provide multiple features and advantages in outlook connector. It helps in contact search, instant search, sort the contacts, and business card search and view. Helps in synchronizing the web features and versions automatically. Manage contacts with categories, company list, address locations, business cards and phone list. Can synchronize the multiple calendars and categorize appointments. Flag the important messages, appointments and time management. Hotmail has improved protection and faster performance with customizable design. Microsoft Office Outlook Connector also connects with popular social networking sites and updates with all the activities and keeps touch with friends.
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector Requirements:
• Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
• Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
• Resolution: Minimum: 1024 × 576
• Internet connection: Internet functionality requires dial-up or broadband Internet access (provided separately). Local or long-distance charges may apply. High-speed Internet access is recommended for some features.
• Graphics or video card: Windows Live Movie Maker requires a video card that supports DirectX 9 or higher and Shader Model 2 or higher.
• A Windows Live Hotmail account – update your existing Hotmail account or create a new account.
Outlook Connector lets you do the following:
• Add a new e-mail account.
• Select an account to send e-mail from.
• Copy and move items from one account to another.
• Work offline, and synchronize changes during the next online session.
• Manually synchronize the folders by using the Send/Receive option.
• Copy and move items from one folder to another folder.
• Customize junk e-mail filter levels.
• Customize the message download settings, such as headers only and full items.
• Set up rules and filters to organize all incoming e-mail messages in Microsoft Outlook.
• Share calendars with contacts.
• Customize calendar-sharing permission levels.
• View and edit shared calendars.
• Copy and move items from one calendar to another.
• Copy appointments from a shared calendar to your calendar.
• Send meeting requests.
• View the free or busy status of attendees while you send meeting requests.
• Set or edit appointments.
• Add or edit notes.
• Add or edit tasks.
• Set and receive reminders for calendar appointments and tasks.
Outlook Connector does not support the following features:
• A Microsoft MSN or Microsoft MSN Hotmail account as the primary account if there is an Outlook account in that profile.
• Rules and reminders for secondary stores.
• New e-mail alerts for folders other than those that are located in the Inbox.
• Customization of send or receive settings for secondary stores.
• Meeting requests and updates that are sent through the respective accounts.
Note: Currently, meeting requests and updates are sent through the default account.
• Different junk e-mail settings for the various accounts in a profile.
• The Propose New Time option for meeting requests that you receive in your Inbox.
Incoming search terms:
- microsoft office outlook connector
- microsoft outlook free download
- microsoft outlook office download
You may also like