MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 is the information maintained by the Microsoft Development library.
MSDN library provides more information regarding development tools, Visual Studio, application life cycle, feature packs, light switch and other technical articles. This library maintains documentation details of the visual studio application, .NET Framework, walkthroughs, code samples, training, MSDN forums, videos, channel 9 videos, screen casts, interviews, community sites, developer centers, patterns, practices, Microsoft products information, technologies, and the new features. MSDN library provides feedback in classic view, light weight view, and script free view. Library highlights the product details and getting started with visual studio life cycle, team foundation server, visual studio downloads, buy visual studio, and learning guide. MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 consists additional resources like visual studio gallery, code gallery, CodePlex, connect, file bugs, MSDN magazine, and Ramp Up. The community and forums helps in learning and building skills.
MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 System Requirements:
• Supported Operating Systems:Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2;Windows Server 2008;Windows Vista;Windows XP Service Pack 2
• Minimum: 1.6GHz CPU, 384MB RAM, 800×600 Display, 4200 RPM HD
• Recommended: 2.2GHZ CPU, 1024MB RAM, 1280×1024 Display, 7200 RPM HD
• Running on Windows Vista: 2.4GHz CPU, 768 MB RAM
• 1.6 GB of available hard-disk space on installation drive for Minimum install type
• 2.5 GB available hard-disk space on installation drive for Full install.
Incoming search terms:
- msd library visual studio 2008
- securedownloads msdn
- msdn library for visual studio 2010
- msdn library for visual studio 6
- msdn library visual studio 7 0
You may also like