Dell Control Point Connection Manager is a multi purpose utility tool which is integrated with Dell Control Point. The Dell Control Point is a multi purpose utility manager. This is included with a security manager and a system manger.
Dell Control Point Connection Manager connection manager helps the user to set-up the network connections very easily. This also enhances the user to set-up the profiles from a single utility. This application helps to replace all the utilities which are required for configuring the network connections and settings in the past as it is a multi purpose utility tool. Dell Control Point Connection Manager helps to mange the connections of the type: Wi-Fi, Mobile Broadband, Dial-up, Ethernet, Blue tooth, GPS etc… it also enables the user to manage the internet browser and its settings.
The Virtual Private Network is also managed by using this application. This application will be pre installed in all the Dell portables.
How to Install:
1. Save any work and close all programs.
2. Browse to the Drivers and Downloads page.
3. Under Choose by Service Tag, click Enter a Tag, type the computer’s Service Tag number, and then click Go.
4. If the default values are not correct, click the to the right of Operating System or Driver Language and select the value you want.
5. Click the to the right of Category, then click Applications in the list of categories that appears.
6. Click Download Now to the right of Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager.
7. In the File Download – Security Warning window, click Save.
8. In the Save As window, click Save.
9. Click Run when the download completes.
10. In the Apllication:Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager window, click Continue.
11. In the Select the folder where you want to unzip the files to window, click OK.
12. In the Folder does not exist. Do you want to create it? window, click Yes.
13. When the message appears asking to overwrite the folder, click Yes to All.
14. In the All files were successfully unzipped window, click OK.
15. In the Installing Drivers window, click OK.
16. In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager window, click Next.
17. In the Ready to Install the Program window, click Install.
18. In the InstallShield Wizard Completed window, click Finish.
Dell WiFi & Mobile Broadband Connection Manager
Incoming search terms:
- dell controlpoint connection manager
- dell control point
- dell e6400 set up
- dell conection manager
- setting up wifi internet on dell e6400 laptop
You may also like