Foobar 2000 Media Player software. Foobar Media Player has the capability of providing music to any user. Foobar Media Player is not the MP3 player what the market is using today but Foobar Media Player freeware is the computer side media player.
The special thing about Foobar 2000 Media Player is light weighted and doesn’t look fancy and it doesn’t try to look fancy because it does music playbacks and nothing more.
Foobar 2000 looks dull but because of its light weight and feel it had an extra performance that it will allow us to listen the music on our systems. There are some features in Foobar that are MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, CDDA and many more. This is done by expanding the components in this software. Therefore it is a good thing that it has defined lot more border for what the application is meant for. Thus, Media Player is good software of rare kind that simply does its work without trying to do anything else.
Foobar Media Player Main features:
* Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
* Gapless playback.
* Full unicode support.
* Easily customizable user interface layout.
* Advanced tagging capabilities.
* Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
* Full ReplayGain support.
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
* Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
Foobar Media Player System requirements:
Windows XP – SP2 or newer, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
Same as required by supported operating systems.
Foobar 2000 – Review
You may also like