iBrickr is the great software to change your songs to ringtones from your iPhone. Previously iBrickr very difficult for window users to make changes in their iPhone. But now iBrickr is the windows application that makes it simple to modify your iPhone.
When you want to install this iBrickr in your iPhone to make changes and make iBrickr attractive for ringtones. If you try to use iBrickr your phone start scrolling crazy text and resetting so, follow these steps to fix it. Initially restart your computer, plug the iPhone into the USB on a computer in which iTunes is installed. Press and hold the power and home buttons until the iPhone asks to be connected to iTunes and use iTunes to restore your phone. iBrickr current latest version is 0.91 which can guide you through the process of downgrading a phone from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2. iBrickr will not de-brick phones that were unlocked before upgrade.
True’s special iBrickr release for jailbreaking system software 1.1.3.
1. Start with a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 jailbroken phone with Installer.app installed.
2. Plug in your phone via USB to your computer.
3. Download, extract, and run iBrickr Special 1.1.3 jailbreak edition (ibrickr.exe in the archive).
4. iBrickr will determine what firmware you are running on your phone and make sure you can run the update.
5. iBrickr will then guide you through the process of obtaining and modifying the 1.1.3 firmware (make sure to read everything thoroughly).
6. iBrickr will upload the new firmware image to your phone. Note that this only puts the file on your phone and does not modify it at all, yet.
7. When iBrickr finishes (should take about 10 minutes), it will tell you to go to Installer and install the “1.1.3 soft upgrade” package. Do that.
8. When the installer finishes (this should take another 10-15 minutes), your phone should reboot with a fresh activated 1.1.3 firmware.
Newer iPhone firmwares are NOT compatible with iBrickr. If you try to use iBrickr and your phone starts scrolling crazy text and resetting, use these steps to fix it:
– Restart your computer.
– Plug the iPhone in to USB on a computer with iTunes installed.
– Press and hold the Power and Home buttons until the iPhone asks to be connected to iTunes.
– Use iTunes to restore your phone.
– Do not use iBrickr any more, use iPhone Ringtone Maker for custom ringtones or ZiPhone for general jailbreaking and Installer.
Making Ringtones On The iPhone
Incoming search terms:
- Ibrickr Free Download
- Download Ibrickr for iPhone 3G
- www ibrickr exe
- ibrickr v0 91
You may also like