SMART BRO is a dangerous virus which is disguised as a web browser. It is developed by Mind Vision Software. Smart Browser is released on September 3 2007. Smart Browser attacks on Windows95/98/2000/XP Operating systems. The latest version of this virus is 18.104.22.168.
Smart Browser software gets installed to take a partial control of the user on his PC without the user’s permission. This is a tabulated web browser. SMART BRO is software which can collect the users personal habits like favorite sites, most viewed sites. Smart Browser also installs additional software’s without the permission of the user. This virus also creates problems such as diverting the advertisements revenue to the third party, redirecting the web browser without user’s permission and accesses some websites which harms the computer with most dangerous viruses.
Smart Browser can also change the system settings such as reducing the internet connection speed and setting different homepages. This gets on to the system by disguising the user and then it spoils all the settings and becomes harmful.
Smart Browser Key Features:
1. Tabbed interface support, this means that all web pages will be opened in one single application. This should make working on many websites at the same time very handy.
2. Clean History on exit: This feature helps erasing your tracks after you finish your Internet session.
3. Minimize to Tray: This option can place the browser in the system tray. You can even set a password to prevent other users from showing the contents of the browser when minimized.
4. Tabs Toolbar: This makes switching between websites very easy.
5. Form-filling is integrated in the browser, no need for plugins what so ever. Just fill your data and get-going.
6. Save All Documents on exit.
7. Quick Search the Web/Groups using the popular search engines
8. Popup killer: The popup killer will close any popup window which is intended to provide Ads and/or unwanted overhead.
Internet Explorer 5.0+
You may also like