SMPlayer 2 is a multiplatform multimedia player front-end for Mplayer. It has the features basic to advanced, like playing videos, VCDs, and DVDs, SMPlayer supports the Mplayer filters.
Smplayer released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, this player is free software. Smplayer is distributed with a Null soft Scriptable Install System. And SMPlayer is capable of downloading and installing the latest Mplayer and codec packages. The most important feature of the smplayer is, SMPlayer remembers the settings of all files you play. One of the most interesting feature of this player is while a movie is being watched but you have to leave, don’t worry. When you open the movie again can watch the movie from the point you left it .
SMPlayer also has the features like configurable subtitles, audio and video filters, localized in more than 20 languages, radio and TV. In addition to windows version, there is also another version available for Linux.
SMPlayer features of SMPlayer :
– Configurable subtitles. You can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
– Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen. Works with avi and mkv. And of course with DVDs.
– Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
– Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
– Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X… and even in slow motion.
– Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise… and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
– Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
– Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
– Playlist. Allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Autorepeat and shuffle supported too.
– Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
– Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese….
– It’s multiplatform. Binaries available for Windows and Linux.
– SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
SMPlayer Changes in SMPlayer 2 :
– A serious bug has been fixed: sometimes smplayer failed to find subtitles in opensubtitles.org.
– Implemented the possibility to mark an A-B section, to play a part of the file only.
– Possibility to display the video resolution and frames per second in the status bar.
– Audio: selection of left or right channel does work now.
Incoming search terms:
- Software sm player download
- tubidiy mplayer
You may also like