Energy Management is system utilities software. It is a software tool for charting and analyzing energy consumption. The main premise of this software programmer is very simple, that is it’s much easier to save energy when we can see how we are using it.
This data analysis is right at the core of energy management, the process that under spins all the most successful energy saving efforts. Energy Management is used by energy managers to monitor and manage the energy use, and by the energy consultants and building services engineers that advise them. By this software programmer we can estimate the energy consumption. The energy consumption is show in pictorial or Graphical format. It’s not only a software programmer, but it also tells us about the consumption and saving of energy in various fields.
Energy management Software is mostly designed and developed for creating awareness about the energy saving and consumption among the users. And usage of this software in recent years has been increased rapidly.
Energy Lens requires:
- Microsoft Windows 98 or later: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, or Windows 98.
- Microsoft Excel 97 or later: Excel 2010, Excel 2007, Excel 2003, Excel XP (Excel 2002), Excel 2000, or Excel 97.
How to uninstall:
If you decide that you no longer want Energy Lens on your computer, it’s very easy to uninstall the software.
You can remove Energy Lens through “Add or Remove Programs” in the Windows “Control Panel” (accessible via the “start” menu).
Step-by-step UN installation instructions are included with the software.
Incoming search terms:
- energy management software
- all for electrical software compony
- building energy management software free download
- energy management software free
- energy software free download
You may also like