The Garmin nuvifone A50 is built on the Android platform. Garmin nuvifone A50 is a full featured smart phone accomplished with fully integrated Garmin’s proven navigation.
The Garmin nuvifone A50 is a large 3.5 inch touch screen mobile loaded with Android operating system. It Garmin nuvifone A50 is an advanced Android based smart phone for the users who are in need of dynamic navigation functionality. Garmin nuvifone A50 has been designed by Garmin ASUS as one of its stream. Garmin nuvifone A50 is the company’s first Google Android device and features all the usual Google and Android services, including Google search by voice, you tubes, Gmail, android markets and Google maps. In addition to all its specifications, the A50 offers micro soft exchange support for calendar and contacts. Garmin nuvifone A50 can be used as a multi touch capable web kit browser.
Garmin nuvifone A50 had its unique prosperities to help users more easily access their apps and multi tasks. So, using of this device gets in favor of the user.
key features of the new Garmin-Asus nuvifone A50 mobile are:
- 3.5-inch HVGA Capacitive touchscreen display
- Finger-friendly UI
- 4GB of internal storag
- microSD expansion
- Garmin turn-by-turn navigation, lane assist with junction view, and maps — no need to download from the Internet
- Ready for in-vehicle with car mount and vehicle power cable
- sync with Microsoft Exchange server
- Google mobile services(Google Maps , Gmail, YouTube)
- Android Market
- Multitouch WebKit-based browser
- 3 Megapixel autofocus camera with geo-tagging.
Garmin-ASUS nuvifone A50 – first look
Incoming search terms:
- download flash video sever 3 5 for nuvifone m10
- Garmin-Asus nuvifone M10 utilities
- mobil internalstorag 4GB download s
You may also like