PicPick is embedded with many advanced features which help the user in screen capturing, image editing, picking of different colors, color pallets, a good pixel ruler a white board, a protractor and a cross hair. It loads the applications very fastly .It is supported for all the Windows operating systems. PicPick application is a multi language supporter as it supports more than 28 languages. PicPick supports all the functions on a dual screen environment which helps the user to complete his work without any confusion.
The user can copy all his files to the external memory storage very easily. A white board facility is available for giving a presentation or designing any image. PicPick application also supports RGB to HSV Conversion.
- For All Windows (Fully support Windows 7)
- Multi-language is supported. (MORE 28+)
- All functions are fully supported on a dual screen environment.
- No Registry, No access to System folder (you can copy these files to portable USB)
- Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported
- Various output to File, Printer, Office programs, External program
- Sharing to FTP, Web, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter are supported as well .
- Full Screen
- Active Window
- Window Control
- Scrolling Window
- Region, Fixed Region
- Repeat Last Capture
- Intuitive User Interface
- Windows 7 Ribbon style
- Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc.
- Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and etc.
Color Picker and Color Palette
- various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi)
- Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported.
- Pick and Save your favorite color!
Screen Pixel Ruler
- horizontal and vertical orientation
- various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters)
- DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300)
- colorful gradient skins
- You don’t have to install any other screen ruler softwares.
- Zoom 2x to 10x option
- Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Have you seen any screen protractor functions?
- For aligning objects in graphics or design applications
- For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen.
Tutorial – PicPick
embedded by Embedded Video
Incoming search terms:
- nteworks com picpick all-in-one design tool screen capture image editor
- picpick all-in-one design tool screen capture image editor color
- picpick print driver
You may also like