You can run multiple operating systems on computer by using this VMware Player. VMware Player is very easy to understand and very easy to use. VMware Player supports for 32 bit and 64 bit windows operating system even it support for Linux, sun Solaris and other operating system.
You can share your data between virtual machine and host computer. You can found this software for free to easily run any VM (virtual machine) on Linux or windows. VMware Player supports for USB 2.0 devices. It provides HTML option also to make your work fast and easy. After complete download, you will find this file“VMware-player.exe” on your desktop.
VMware Player takes space for downloading i.e. 97.56 MB. This software is updated on September 23 2010 and it is published by VMware. Its total downloads are 76,427 users. You can use this software for free without paying any money.
VMware Player Features & Benefits:
- VMware Player can run Windows XP, Windows 7, Ubuntu 9.10 and RHEL 5 at the same time in separate windows!
- Easy Install makes creating virtual machines with the latest 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Linux operating systems easier than installing them directly on your PC.
- Run corporate virtual machines, test new operating systems and safely try new software in an isolated environment on your PC.
- Built on over 10 years of virtualization excellence, VMware’s advanced virtualization platform can handle the most demanding applications.
How to Install Windows on VMware Player
embedded by Embedded Video
Incoming search terms:
- tubidy 8com
- www tubidy 3gp videos and music com/
- Tubide 8com
You may also like