WebEx is software which helps in conducting online meetings, web conferencing, remote support, video conferencing, desktop sharing and online sharing. WebEx is developed by Cisco Company.
WebEx is described as “leading provider” for online David Needle in 2005.This application was founded by Subrah Iyar and Min Zhu. All the WebEx applications were build on Media Tone platform and these are supported by WebEx Media Tone Network which is a global network intended for on demand programs. WebEx application is categorized into many suits depending on the work they are WebEx Meeting centre which is facilitated for face to face meetings and voice video sharing ,WebEx sales centre is intended for automatic sales alerts ,Training centre is facilitated for the trainees with learners testing, tracking and supporting, Support centre is used to track the customers issues and solve them in a secured manner with an online session , Event centre is used for web seminars and events etc…There are many more advanced facilities like this .
Share presentations and documents online. It’s easy!
Skip the trip. Share your desktop online to get more done—faster.
- Meet, sell, train, and support online just like you would in person.
- Deliver presentations and demo applications. Even cross-platform.
- Launch a meeting from any MS Office application.
- Share video from up to six webcams for a face-to-face meeting experience.
- Get rich, integrated audio options.
Your limited-capacity, no-risk trial includes:
- Unlimited meetings for 14 days
- Up to 25 people in a meeting
- Training and support.
Incoming search terms:
- HP MediaSmart Webcam webex
You may also like