Autoclicker 2.2 is nothing but an awesome tool for gamers that can mechanically perform as mouse click when you are interestingly playing a game. Instead of going to take mouse help while you are playing the game you better to choose this tool.
AutoClick 2.2 Application gives rest to your finger and saves time. The thing is you just press anyone of the hotkey in key board, Autoclick will help you finish click.
Here is the process of running this tool after installing in your PC:
First run your game casual or any other program then put the pointer on the place where you want to click then press the hotkey F3 to start this Autoclick that’s it after that it will perform your nicely without wasting your game time. If you want to stop this Autoclick, press again F3 it will automatically stop. Usually the default hotkey is F3; if user wants to change this hotkey he can change it.
How to Use Auto Clicker:
Simple and Easy to use Auto Clicker allows few configurable options. Given below steps outline how to use Auto Clicker.
- Download and Install Auto Clicker.
- Launch Auto Clicker with Shortcut on Desktop or from Programs Menu.
- Notice the System Tray now, which will be having a new icon in red color with Icon of Auto Clicker.
- Double Click the Tray Icon or Right Click on the Tray Icon to Show the Main Window of the Auto Clicker.
- The Main Window of the Software allows you to configure the shortcut key to start / stop the mouse clicking automatically.
- You can also define interval between Mouse Clicks and number of Automatica Mouse Clicks in the main window.
- Let’s create a Shortcut Key to Start and Stop the Auto Mouse Clicking, press any keyboard Key which you would like to use in the white colored edit box provided and click on Assign.
- In this How to Auto Clicker, let’s use Ctrl + E as the Shortcut Key for Starting and Stopping the Auto Clicker.
- Now Hide the Auto Clicker Window by either clicking on the Cross button on the top right or click the Hide to System Tray Button.
- Now Move the Mouse Cursor where you would like to click the mouse automatically and press the Shortcut Key (Ctrl + E in this How to).
- Press the Shortcut Key again to stop the Auto Clicker.
Support OS:Windows XP / Vista / XP X64 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64.
Incoming search terms:
- autoclick 2 2
- auto clicker 2 2
- auto click
- auto click 2 2
You may also like