Norton Security Free 90 Days Trial Version Review:
Norton Antivirus Free 90 Days is authorized free down-loader. Having, runs for anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-root kit, Pulse updates, bot protection, network representing and supervising for supreme protection.
So user can download free clear of Norton Antivirus 2014 without any sequential number or touch off code, as the installation is OEM version. User can definitely enjoy the duration of 3 months, buy getting Norton Antivirus Protection for no-cost . The big companies like Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 are supporting this software.
Before you begin
To successfully install Norton Antivirus 2012, your system must meet the following minimum requirements:
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
(Must meet minimum Windows 7 operating system requirements)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
(Must meet minimum Windows Vista operating system requirements)
Windows XP (32-bit) Home/XP Professional/XP Media Center Edition with Service Pack 2 and later
– 300 MHz or faster processor
– 256 MB of RAM (minimum of 512 MB RAM required for Recovery Tool)
– 300 MB of available hard disk space
Prepare your computer for installation
Remove any other antivirus or firewall programs that are installed.
1. Click the Start button and then click Control Panel.
2. Depending on your version of Windows, do one of the following:
For Windows 7 and Vista, click Uninstall a Program.
For Windows XP, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. In the list of installed programs, click any other antivirus or firewall program that you want to remove, and then click Remove or Uninstall.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. When the uninstall completes, restart the computer.
Install and activate Norton Antivirus
1. Depending on your situation, do one of the following:
If you purchased a CD, insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive and then click Install Norton Internet Security.
If you downloaded your copy of Norton free trial for 90 days, double-click the file that you downloaded.
2. In the Norton Antivirus 2014 window, if you do not want to join Norton Community Watch, unchecked that option.
By default, this option is checked.
3. If you want to change the default install location of your Norton product, click Install Options, and then click Browse to locate the new location. Click OK.
4. Click User License Agreement, read the User License Agreement, and then click Close.
5. Click Agree and Install.
After completing the installation, Norton antivirus free trial 90 days launches automatically.
6. In the Norton Antivirus window, on the bottom-right corner, click Activate Now.
7. Type in your product key, and then click Next.
8. In the Norton Account window, type in your email address, and then click Next.
9. Do one of the following:
If you currently have a Norton Account, type in the password.
If you do not have a Norton Account, complete the Create a Norton Account section, and then click Next.
10. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
Operating Systems: Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP.
Incoming search terms:
- free norton antivirus download 90 days
- free norton virus download
- Free Trial Virus Protection 90 Day
- anti virus free trial download
- norton free antivirus download 90 days
You may also like