Jedit is simply a text editor for different programmers. It is mainly available for only general public license versions such as 2.0. It has been written in Java script so it runs only on java supported systems like Windows, Linux, Mac OS and BSD.
As a programmer sometimes you need erased text for that having kill ring you can store erased or synced text so you need not to bother about such important text it is Jedit it provides that allows your programmed essentials.
* Combines the best functionality of Unix, Windows and MacOS text editors.
* Runs on any operating system with a Java 2 version 1.3 or higher virtual machine – this includes MacOS X, OS/2, Unix, VMS and Windows.
* Efficient keyboard shortcuts for everything
* Comprehensive online help
* Unlimited undo/redo
* Copy and paste with an unlimited number of clipboards (known as “registers”)
* Register contents are saved across editing sessions (4.2)
* “Kill ring” automatically remembers previously deleted text (4.2)
* Rich set of keyboard commands for manipulating entire words, lines and paragraphs at a time
* “Markers” for remembering positions in files to return to later
* Marker locations are saved across editing sessions
* Any number of editor windows may be open, each window may be split into several areas, each area can view a different file. Alternatively, different locations in one file can be viewed in more than one area
* Multiple open windows and split windows are remembered between editing sessions (4.2)
* Rectangular selection
* Multiple selection (sometimes known as “discontinuous” or “additive” selection) for manipulating several chunks of text at once
* Word wrap.
Installing JEditon Windows VIsta
embedded by Embedded Video
Incoming search terms:
- java editor for mac
- java Editor linux
- jedit wrap words
- programmer un os en java
You may also like