Alcor Micro USB Card Reader is a chip which is inserted into card reader for its control. It’s a smart card reader controller. It support’s universal serial bus specification and provides you with an automatic detection of Secure digital (SD) and Multimedia card (MMC).
it can also be used as a removable storage device. Alcor Micro USB Card Reader software has many advanced features to help users in many ways. It has a capability to read the secure digital contents which are generated by the consumer electronics devices such as Digital camera, mobile phone, mp3 player etc… It supports all windows Operating system. You can download and transfer your data from one system to another system with good quality and in a lesser time.
This software is a freeware and this is available for a free download with a trail period of 30 days.
Alcor Micro USB Card Reader Main Features:
- Support EMV specification.
- Support the Universal Serial Bus Specification, version 1.1.
- Based on ISO7816 implementation.
- Support PC Smart Card industry standard – PC/SC 1.0.
- Support Microsoft Smart Card for Windows.
- Meet Microsoft WHQL USB Smart Card Reader requirements.
- Meet US Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) Publication 201 requirements on smart card reader interoperability.
- Include WDM driver to work on Windows 98 and Windows 2000.
- Support CT-API.
- Support dual slots for higher security application.
- Support T0, T1 protocol, I2C memory card, SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE4432, SLE4442, AT88SC1608 and AT45D041 card.
- Dedicated hardware block implementation for IC and memory card protocols for highest performance.
- Implemented as an USB full speed device with bulk transfer endpoint.
- Built-in 3.3V regulator for single 5V operation.
- Built-in PLL for USB and Smart Card clocks requirement.
- Support EEPROM for USB descriptors customization, including VID / PID.
- Available in 48-LQFP Package.
- Based on USB-CCID class, short APDU level.
- Compatible with Microsoft USB-CCID driver.
- Support 3V / 5V card.
Incoming search terms:
- alcor micro usb 2 0 card reader driver
- alco micro usb 2 0 card reader driver
- Alcor Micro USB 2 0
- micro usb card reader
- card reader usb 2 0
You may also like