The best news robot that automatically downloads and decodes binary posts to Usenet news groups is News Bin Pro. It reassembles multi part posts across multiple servers and includes real time rendering of thumbnails when downloading images.
News Bin Professional supports multiple news servers simultaneously and it sends news quickly and efficiently. It downloads files from Usenet newsgroups as fast as your internet will allow. It automatically combines complicated multi part binary posts to create one file and it includes numerous options for organizing your downloaded files. You can get News Bin Pro for 10 days free trail version and it is also available in affordable price. You can buy it for $35 which includes free updates for life long period.
The advanced features of News Bin Pro are: It can decode yEnc, uuencoded and mime encoded files which are posted to Usenet news groups, it will use the Auto RAR feature to combine RAR and master splitter files and extract the contents.
- Total re-design of the User Interface.
- Menu Bar is dockable, can move it wherever you like
- All tabs are now movable and dockable, can make them standalone or group them with other tabs within Newsbin.
- Status Bar now has components you can interact with. Right-click lets you customize it
- GUI themes now available under View/Application Look
- Download tab now displays as a Compact View.
- AutoPAR tab is gone, function now is performed in the Download tab. Has color coded progress:
- Blue = Download
- Green = UnRAR
- Yellow = Repair
- Can create custom key mappings for many commands under View/Customize menu.
- Groups tab has a small toolbar containing allowing access to common functions like update and load.
- Download state of a post is now remembered whether downloading from headers, loading an NZB, or from Internet Search.
- Now has a tree view for headers. Each compacted line can be expanded to see the posts comprising each set.
- Vast improvement in handling headers. All of boneless can now be loaded if you really want to.
- New caching mechanism that helps achieve smoother processing and higher download speeds. Clocked at almost 1gbps to a local server.
- New image rendering library in use that renders more image types than before.
- Can perform a Local Search for subjects or on posters now by selecting “From” on Search tab. (Not hooked up for Internet Search… yet).
- Right-click in the download list on a file with PAR files and select Properties to get a QuickPAR like window.
- Post list now has a Load Older and Load Newer function to easily browse a group or Group of Groups without loading all headers.
- If a password protected RAR set is encountered, Newsbin can either fail the file or prompt for a password.
- “Next” button for Internet Search to retrieve next set of matches beyond the initial 2000 match limit.
App Review – Newsbin Pro 6
Incoming search terms:
- use net groups
You may also like