Adobe Reader X is the latest version from Adobe. Adobe Reader X comes to you as reliable software from the leader to view, print, comment, protect and share PDF documents. Surprisingly Adobe Reader X comes to you with the capability of interacting with all types of PDF content which include forms and multimedia. The new feature of the product namely the ‘Protected Mode’ is capable of protecting your systems from the vicious codes.
The software empowers you to include your comments on the document or highlight them to share your feed back with others. The new features such as sticky notes and highlighter tools help you in performing this activity. Opening the PDF portfolios has never been easier! With Adobe Reader X you can view the entire content of PDF portfolio or a collection of PDF documents including various types of documents such as drawings, email messages, spread sheets, or even videos. The software also empowers you to fill, save, sign and electronically submit forms. The software has a built in Adobe flash technology that enables users to view media content without any hassles. The software also allows you to directly access the services from Acrobat.com. You can create pdf files or securely share and store documents and even use the screen sharing feature.
As mentioned earlier the protected mode make it much safer while you work on documents from unknown sources which might contain harmful codes. You still can view the documents and use sticky notes to include your comments in the document. Comment tools have been greatly enhanced with the options such as sticky notes and highlighter. The user interface of Adobe Reader X has been simplified for better efficiency and clarity. The reading mode can provide you with options of either viewing single or two pages with more clarity. It is also possible to use keyboard shortcuts such as print, zoom, or find.
The option to retrieve anything from the document for instance a phrase or word, annotations, bookmarks, form fields, and Meta data has been greatly improved in Adobe Reader X. Now it is possible to interact with rich PDF files such as CAD files or multimedia content or even send enabled forms using the software.
The software is compatible with several operating systems such as Windows, MAC, Android, and Symbian. It is also multi-platform feature and you can now view PDF files across a verity of systems irrespective of the operating systems used.
Till date Adobe reader has been the top dog software when it comes to reading PDF files. The evolutionary changes in Adobe Reader X have made it much mightier and preferred software among users. While the software is loaded with options that you ever imagine, in the security area it is not possible to control access using the software. As far as the support is concerned, Adobe offers crystal clear answers to all your questions in the FAQ section of its website. You can also find the email and telephone support details in the website.
Adobe Reader X / Features:
View and comment on any PDF document more securely
Interact with forms and rich media
Easily access PDF documents
Manage software rollouts and standards
Adobe Reader X System requirements:
- Intel® 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit) or Service Pack 2 (64 bit); Windows Server® 2003 (with Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 260MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×576 screen resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9; Firefox 3.6, 4.0 or 6.0; Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Note: Microsoft Update KB930627 is required for both Windows XP SP2 64 Bit and Windows Server 2003 SP2 64 Bit.
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X v.10.5.8 or 10.7
- 512MB of RAM (1G recommended)
- 415MB of available hard-disk space
- 800×600 screen resolution (1024×768 recommended)
- Apple Safari 4 for Mac OS X 10.5.8 and Mac OS X 10.6.7; Safari 5 for Mac OS X 10.6.7 – 10.6.8
- 550MHz processor
- Android™ 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3
- 256MB of RAM
- 5.7MB of available hard-disk space
Symbian OS version 1.1
- Intel Pentium processor (or equivalent)
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows NT, or Windows XP
- 64MB of RAM
- Version 1.1: Nokia Communicator 9500 with 80MB of RAM
- Version 1.0: Nokia Communicator 9210 or 9290 with 16MB of RAM
Adobe Reader for Symbian OS™ requires 1.6MB of space on the Symbian OS device; installation requires an additional 800KB of hard-disk space.
embedded by Embedded Video
Incoming search terms:
- get adobe reader
- adobe reader 12
- adobe reader dc for mac os 10 5 8
- adobe reader dc for windows xp sp2 32bit
You may also like