Kaspersky Pure may be the computer virus giant’s most recent supplying; an amazingly total anti-virus answer that seeks to guard nearly all aspect of the customer’s offline and online lifestyle.
Your Kaspersky Pure 2012 program is not quite smooth, yet it’s easy-to-use and intensely available. It’s split up into 7 places. My Laptop or computer Protection (the actual anti-virus), My Backup and also My Parent Manage constitute the main three, together with My personal System Tune-Up, My File encryption, My personal Digital Computer keyboard along with Our Security password Director talking about the trunk. It has a bad whole lot to be able to Kaspersky Pure, yet all of it is well-explained and simple to determine. Many of the capabilities possess a magician, and there are usually two degrees of manage offered, one particular for people who would like minimum connection and another for many who would like additional control.
Your Kaspersky Pure adjustments selection is actually enough and possesses some great capabilities that produce while using plan a new satisfaction. The best of them will include a video gaming method, directory file encryption and a few of the very most extensive parental handle elements I’ve ever seen. Sadly, there exists a price to pay just for this quality. Kaspersky Pure is extremely resource-hungry, and will just about relax a smaller amount effective pc.
Cellular phone course of action is lengthy along with drawn-out, as well as the reads have a long time. Eventually, future people will need to take an extended have a look at Kaspersky Pure before determining if his or her personal computer – as well as endurance – provides what must be done to generate probably the most of the exceptional stability program.
|Latest version number:||126.96.36.199|
|Download trialware:||Trial for Kaspersky PURE|
|Latest version distributive:||build 188.8.131.52 [EXE, 90.9 MB], Other languages|
|Download product manuals:||User’s Guide [PDF, 4.12 MB]|
|Certificates:||Kaspersky Labs’ statuses|
|Product forum:||Kaspersky PURE|
- 375 MB free space on the hard disk
- CD-ROM (to install the product from the CD-distributive)
- Internet connection (to activate the product)
- Computer mouse
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above (to update anti-virus databases and application modules on the Internet)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0 or above
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 and above)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 and above)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 and above)
- Intel Pentium 300 MHz or above (or compatible)
- 256 MB available RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit(x64) or above (or compatible).
- 512 MB available RAM.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit(x64) or above
- 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) available RAM
Safe Run Mode doesn’t work with Microsoft Windows XP x64, and works with limitations on Microsoft Windows Vista x64 and Microsoft Windows 7 x64.
Kaspersky Pure 9.1 Review
embedded by Embedded Video
Incoming search terms:
- kaspersky pure ultimate pc protection lab tr kaspersky
- cd life kasperskyi
You may also like