McAfee internet security offers a wide range of benefits for consumers that connect, surf and shop online. The McAfee internet security team strives to stay ahead of the cyber criminals and provide consumers with the best of internet security.
This being an age of internet, it is impossible to update yourself, share, shop or bank online. McAfee battles various threats, such as viruses, Trojans, spyware, malware, and spams from the internet to keep your systems safe. Spam emails often annoy the users with intolerable content, and with malicious attachments. The advanced filters and analyzers of the software effectively monitor and prevent spams.
Today kids need internet for several purposes which include researching, playing and socializing online. However, parents often feel that they could unknowingly get into websites that might have adult content or traps. McAfee internet security’s parental control empowers parents to have a complete control on what their kids can browse in the internet. The limits for age and category can be set for safe internet use of kids. One other amazing feature of the application is that you can store your important personal data online as encrypted files and protected by passwords. In case of an untoward incident, all of your vital data can be safely retrieved from the online storage facility.
Supported Operating Systems :
- Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or higher
- Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- 1 GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB RAM or higher for Windows XP
- 1 GB RAM for Vista/Windows 7
- 500 MB of available free drive space
- Internet connection
Supported Browsers for Anti-Phishing
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or higher
- Google Chrome 6 or higher
Supported Email Programs
- POP3 – Windows Mail, Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Netscape, IncrediMail and Thunderbird
- MAPI – Outlook
- Web email account with POP3 access
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar Plug-In
- Outlook Express 6.0 or higher
- Windows Mail
- Outlook 2003 or higher
- Thunderbird 1.5 or higher
- Anti-Spam also supports any other POP3 email client (without SSL) and web accounts.
You may also like