WinAce 2.69 is a 32-Bit Graphical user interface (Windows95/98/ME/NT Four.x/2000/XP) for that brand new as well as commonly well-liked compression formatting ACE.
The particular program’s main objective is always to provide the individual which has a way to produce, modify or even extract pressurized files of numerous varieties. As well as the House windows edition there is a DOS version offered which includes the easy-to-use layer as well as some commandline versions for several OS’s (DOS, Win32 along with OS/2 as of 6/99).
The actual retention features of WinAce usually are not limited to _ design by yourself – additional popular types, just like the widespread along with widely used Squat formatting may be both employed for compression along with removal of information records. Given that managing archives is incredibly comparable to dealing with records and sites, WinAce doubles as being a report boss spend. The idea supports operations similar to burning, shifting or even deleting records and also looking at text as well as popular visual records. WinAce attains very high retention costs while using Expert structure without sacrificing data compresion rate.
The particular Expert compression setting also offers easier dealing with involving multi-volume (also called “disk spanning”) records and a extremely effective retention protocol in comparison to the ZIP-Format. Using sound retention raises the Data compression charges more, especially when utilized on information found in many (small) records. Due to higher distribution involving Scoot documents worldwide, the particular Scoot structure is additionally entirely supported — despite the fact that ZIP is lacking in the potent and fast data compression Expert can give. WinAce is incredibly simple to operate! To start an archive linked with WinAce you only have to double-click that in any spend setting, such as the Microsoft Internet explorer. When working WinAce, microfiche may also be read with regard to and/or popped utilizing the File/Open command. Records opened together with WinAce are generally dealt with similar to normal web directories.
- compression of the following formats: ACE, ZIP, LHA, MS-CAB, JAVA JAR
- decompression of: ACE, ZIP, LHA, MS-CAB, RAR, ARC, ARJ, GZip, TAR, ZOO, JAR
- multi-volume (disk spanning) archives for ACE, ZIP, CAB
- self-extracting archives (SFX) for ACE and ZIP
- password encryption & recovery records for data protection
- Integrity check for ACE, ZIP, LHA, MS-CAB, RAR, ARC, ARJ, GZip, TAR, ZOO, JAR
- Repair functionality for ACE and ZIP archives
- Authenticity verification for ACE archives
- comment files in HTML, ANSI or ASCII for ACE- and ZIP-Archives
- full command line access (compatible with DOS ACE)
- detailed information for all archive types
- Quickviewer for graphic files, Word Documents, HTML pages and ASCII files
- full drag&drop support
- complete file-management (copying, moving and deleting of files and directories)
- optimization of existing archives
- access to your archives in Windows Explorer and via the context menu (shell extension)
- table of contents in the “Properties” panel of ACE and ZIP files (shell extension)
- … and so much more!
Incoming search terms:
- free WinACE
You may also like