GOM Player is a popular video player that plays appealing greatly any video format you can consider of. Like UMPlayer, GOM Player is one of those applications that exit unseen but shows to be outstanding when you receive the time to offer it a try.
It’s a compacted, accessible video player allows you enjoy video files and movies in a broad selection of formats. What’s more, you won’t have troubles with codecs because GOM Player 2.1 already consists of them – and if not, it mechanically searches for the suitable codec online. GOM Player explains off a smooth interface with support for skins and has other influential features: support for subtitles, favorite’s executive, support for playlists, use mouse and keyboard shortcuts for various functions and more.
What GOM Player misses, for example, is the capacity to obtain screenshots or still more significant, to restart playback right where you left it (something I personally use a lot). GOM Player suggests installing the Google Toolbar during its installation procedure but you may as well refuse the offer. As for the rest, it’s a large video player that’s well appeal a try still if you already have a favorite player. GOM Player is a multimedia player that can play most of the differently encoded video formats that contain AVI, MPEG, DAT, DivX, XviD, and in addition more with its own built-in codec system. GOM can also play video files that are being downloaded from the Internet or damaged AVI file by omitting the scratched frames. And it can also playback protected Media Files while downloading or sharing (with real-time guide upgrading under certain order: AVI downloading in successive order). GOM also supports HTTP Streaming ASF/MP3/MPEG PS /OGG/AAC/MPEG TS: just work with interior splitters).
GOM also support its possess skins, Optimized buffer for streaming Automatic ASF source filter, Subtitle, Overlay Mixer features, Keys Remapping, Super speed/High Mode, Superior Filter Rendering and full-Unicode.
- Click one of the links below to downloaded GOM Media Player for free.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 / 64bit), Vista (32 / 64bit), XP (32 / 64bit), 2000, ME, 98SE
- Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon or equivalent
- Over 16MB free RAM
- Over 25MB free HDD space.
- Some videos may require the newest version of DirectX or Windows Media Player.
- Recommended settings may differ between video file types.
- Video Formats
- flv,mp4, mov, mpg, ts, avi, divx, asx, wmv, m4v, dat, ifo, vob, 3gp/3gp2, rm/rmvb, mkv, ogm. Additional formats can be played with external codecs.
- Audio Formats
- mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg
- Subtitle Formats
- .smi, .srt, .rt, .sub (width IDX)
- Playlist Formats
- .asx, .pls
- Built-in Codecs
- OGG, XVID, DIV1, DIV2, DIV3, DIV4, DIV5, DIV6, DIVX, DX50, MP41, MP42, MP43, H263, AP41, MPG4, MP4S, M4S2, MP4V, BLZO, MJPG, RMP4, DXGM, and H264.
Incoming search terms:
- Android gomlab player download com
- full version gom player for windows 7 letest
- Gom player full version for windows 7
- gom player latest version for windows 7
- gomlab com gom media player system requirements free video
You may also like