Norton antivirus has produced high impact on your PC security, removing advanced viruses, spyware, malware, etc. It’s time now for 2013 version Antivirus software which includes most of its previous version security features and high-end performance.
Achieving fast and smooth Installation, compared to its prior versions. Complete less than a minute with fewer installation screens. The only thing which gets you annoyed is a small survey comprising of interaction with Norton development team. Free 180 day’s Download version is absolutely free with activation code. It includes functions of free anti-virus deep cleaning technology, anti-spyware, Root kit Identification, Pulse updates, boot protection, network mapping and monitoring for maximum protection.
6 Months Trial Process:
1) The first thing you need to have is Norton Antivirus 2012 180 days trial pack. Download it by visiting this promo page link below, if you don’t have. (You are lucky to get full 1-year protection for free – Norton 2012 + Norton 2013).
Facebook promo page: http://us.norton.com/ps/loem/EN/Facebook/index.html
2) Click on “Start Download” and install it on your PC. It comes with pre-activated 6 months product key, so no need to get any serial key.
3) As soon as completing installation, run it and you’ll see a “Subscribe” button in the middle of Norton Antivirus 2012 interface. Enter your regular email address and create a Norton account.
Important Note: If you have created Norton account before, enter another email address which is unused but not the registered one, as 180 days subscription is available for new customers only.
4) After the whole registration process, log-in to Norton account from here and click on “Products” tab.
Norton Log-in Page: https://account.norton.com/amsweb/default.do
5) Now copy the 180 days “Product Key” and “Product Serial Key” in a notepad, which is needed for Norton Antivirus 2013 activation.
6) Next thing is you should download Norton Antivirus 2013. The installer automatically removes NAV 2012. You need not uninstall it separately.
Download Norton Antivirus 2013: http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads/2013/20.1/NISNAV/US/NAV-TW-30-20-1-0-24-EN-US.exe
7) Run Norton Antivirus 2013 and below its interface, there will be a button “Renew”, just click on it. A “Subscription” page will be shown after that. Click on the link “I have a key or code to enter” below “Renew My Subscription” button.
8) Just enter the copied 180 days product key and serial key in their respective input fields.
That’s it, you have successfully registered and activated Norton Antivirus 2013 6 months free subscription. The process may be lengthy, but it worth trying to get the best outcome. If you still want to download the 30 days trial period of Norton Antivirus 2013, download from here.
Incoming search terms:
- antivirus 2013 180 tage frei
- free norton antivirus 2013
- Norton Antivirus 2013 Free Trial
You may also like