CPU-Z details of the main devices of the system namely CPU, mother board, and memory can be known with the help of the CPU-Z tool.
CPU-Z gives the complete details of the main devices like the name, & number, package, core voltage etc of CPU, vendor, model, Chipset North bridge and South bridge, BIOS, graphic interface etc of mother board and frequency, serial presence detect of mother board. CPU-Z furnishes the entire organized information on single screen in tabs.
What is CPU-Z
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
Incoming search terms:
- cpuz mother board drivers
- download bios laptop logo editor
You may also like