Nagios Core is an open source IT monitoring system and is an on-premise server monitoring solution. It is well recognized as a cloud server monitoring tool that offers a full wing of monitoring tools to its users!
Nagios Core with its novel features enhances the organization’s system administrator to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems even before they can really harm the business processes under crisis by an alarm. Some of that crisis may include: system failure, system crash, break-down and the like! Whatever could it be, Navies Core extends its hand in promoting the technical staff so as to enable them to begin remediation processes at the earliest.
The cloud server dramatically provides comprehensive monitoring services by presenting you the central view of the entire IT operations network on one hand and the business processes on the other hand so as to take corrective action accordingly.
With Nagios Core extended architecture enables you to integrate with both in-house and third-party apps. Event handle feature of the program allows you restart the failed applications, servers, and devices no sooner a problem is detected. Amazing, Right!
Get started with Nagios Core and make your monitoring process cool and joyful! Make the right choice!
Nagios 4.x Features:
- Monitoring of network services (via SMTP, POP3, HTTP, PING, etc).
- Monitoring of host resources (processor load, disk usage, etc.).
- A plugin interface to allow for user-developed service monitoring methods.
- Ability to define network host hierarchy using “parent” hosts, allowing detection of and distinction between hosts that are down and those that are unreachable.
- Notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method).
- Ability to define event handlers for proactive problem resolution.
- Automatic log file rotation/archiving.
- Optional web interface for viewing current network status, notification and problem history, log file, etc.
Nagios Monitoring Solutions
Incoming search terms:
- best os for nagios core
You may also like