Speccy is another such tool that that gives advanced information of the system and it is available either as an installer or as a program. Essential information of the hardware like Operating System, RAM, Motherboard, CPU, Graphics, Audio, Peripherals, Hard Drives, Optical Drives, and Network cards is given by the Speccy.
1.Scans and shows summary of the system information including all details.
2.It gives detailed statistics and analysis for each item that is shown in summary . Operating System information shows OS version and installed date of OS.
3.Very useful for you to know advanced information like frequency of RAMs installed in your computer, bus speed of CPU, mother board model , chipset version, temperature and health condition of hard drive, name of the sound card and graphic card.
4.Though it takes less time to scan and show system summary, you can take and save snapshot of your PC with Speccy . You can see system info by loading that snapshot without need for further scan.
5.Speccy is freeware.
Speccy v1.26.698 (29 Apr 2014)
– Added SMART attribute real values and statuses.
– Restructured SMART attributes and RAM JEDEC data into grid view.
– Improved Windows 8.1 compatibility.
– Improved scriptable XML and TXT export support (Professional edition only).
– Improved Network Adaptor detection.
– Improved localization and language support.
– Minor GUI improvements.
– Minor bug fixes.
Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but not RT tablet editions.
You may also like