BullGuard Internet Security is one of the younger companies in the anti-virus industry. Unlike other AV suites that began as stand-alone anti-virus programs and evolved into all-in-one products, BullGuard has been a total security solution since its inception.
BullGuard is still a relatively small player in the AV space when compared to companies like Avast, Norton and Microsoft. However, BullGuard users are faithful and vocal in their praise of BullGuard Internet Security and its ability to protect computers and mobile phones alike. The BullGuard approach to security software is different to say the least, and in this review we check out just what sets this AV suite apart from others.
Bullguard Internet Security 2015 Features:
• Behavioral Detection makes our Antivirus engine catch 65% more viruses than traditional antivirus engines
• Safe Browsing flags unsafe websites on every search results page you access
• The Vulnerability Scanner warns you about outdated software that may be putting you at risk
• Online Backup allows you to protect your most precious data
• Parental Control makes keeping your kids safe on the internet a piece of cake.
Scans for unpatched vulnerabilities in OS, browsers, apps. Optimizes system performance. Parental control more complete than many. Local and online backup, with file sharing.
Poor scores in our hands-on malware-blocking and antiphishing tests. Spam filter missed one in five undeniable spam messages in testing. Exploit detection isn’t as effective as it was in previous edition. Greater performance impact than previous edition.
Bullguard Internet Security 2015 Review
Incoming search terms:
- bullguard imternet security stand alone
- bullguard internet security 2015
- free bullguard antivirus
You may also like