Simple Steps To Reset and Unlock Pattern Lock In Android Phones
Today many android phone user make use of the inbuilt unlock pattern to provide security for their phones. This is extremely simple to use however, sometimes after many wrong attempts it locked permanently after you need to enter the user id you type in the Google play store to unlock phone but there’s some problem to unlock again if u stop data usage inside your device therefore it can’t link with internet and you cannot unlock phone without this trick. This tutorial will help you to unlock or reset your Android device screen lock pattern.
Use your Google account for unlocking
- When you attempt different patterns and not able to unlock your phone in five attempts, a message pop-up and shows two buttons “next” and “try again”.
- Now click “next” button and also you see two choices to unlock phone. The first is answer the security question and also the second item would be to provide Google account
- Mostly people don’t set a security question. But if you set that it simply answer the issue and unlock your device rapidly. Otherwise look into the Google account option and click on “next”
- Now provide your Google account user name and password attached with your device and then click “sign in”.
- After that you’re forwarded to choose new pattern and you can unlock with this particular pattern. After this guide tutorial you can now access your android device because the pattern lock continues to be completely disabled.
Reset your Android phone by following simple steps
Performing a factory reset will erase all the data in your phone includes pictures, videos, documents, messages, contacts and apps.
Turn off your Android device
- Navigate to Settings -> Backup & Reset
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Now select Reset Phone
Incoming search terms:
- phones pattern
- smart pattern lock for android
- smart pattern lock photos
- strong phone pattern locker
- tubudy download how to unlock android phone patern
You may also like