Developing a PDF is most likely simplest done utilizing a virtual printer – simply give a virtual printer for your print options and you are done. BullZip PDF Printer works like a Microsoft windows printer and enables you to definitely write PDF documents from almost any Microsoft windows application.
This will make it a perfect plugin for anything like Microsoft office or IE and then any other Microsoft product. BullZip PDF Printer enables direct output towards the same file every time or it may also prompt you for any destination. Additionally, it may inquire if you wish to begin to see the resulting PDF document when you’ve produced it. Once installed, BullZip PDF Printer seems like a printer option inside your printing properties.
If you wish to use BullZip PDF Printer as the default printer (if you are creating a lot of PDF documents) right-click it and choose it as being your default printer. Additionally, after you have created the document, you are able to go into the BullZip PDF Printer console to include extras for example passwords for your PDF’s or secure all of them with 128/40 bit file encryption.
The only real bad thing is there are couple of PDF printing options or perhaps previews therefore the results might be hit or miss. BullZip PDF Printer is definitely an extremely good way to create PDF’s and be sure that they’re always protected via password or file encryption.
Free PDF Printer Features:
- Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
- Supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
- Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
- Control output and prompts programmatically.
- Setup can run unattended.
- Graphical user interface.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- AES 256/128 bit encryption and standard 128/40 bit encryption.
- Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
- Set document properties.
- Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
- Superimpose/background documents.
- Appending/prepending documents.
- User interface control.
- Linearized PDF documents for fast web view.
- PDF/A-1b support for long time storage of PDF documents.
- Signing of PDF documents using digital certificates.
- Command line interface to all settings.
- COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
- Microsoft.NET API for C#, VB.NET, and other .NET development.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame
- Support for Windows Terminal Server and RDP
- Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.
- Upload document using FTP or SFTP protocol.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP
- GPL Ghostscript 9.10 or later
- Xpdf (optional)
- PDF Power Tool (optional)
You may also like