McAfee WebAdvisor is a lightweight tool that protects you from online threats, safely downloads files and protects your web-browsers from malware threats. Now a day’s Internet is full of threats and many websites are in a risk of being infected with malicious codes. It’s hard to determine a website is safe or unsafe but with McAfee WebAdvisor tool provides maximum safety levels on a website and allows you to access or download with confidence. McAfee WebAdvisor alerts you from risky websites on your PC and prevents the attacks from intruders or hackers that can steal your personal data.
McAfee supports many popular web-browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Fire Fox, and Internet Explorer that you use on your PC. It fixes to your browser’s URL bar with a small icon that will help you determine whether a site is safe or not. The small icon has color features like green, yellow and red that indicates about the site information, type of cookie it uses and much other information about its security. It performs a security check to see your Firewall or Antivirus is activated before you browse. A Password Advisor helps you to know about your password strength that can be easily guessed or not. It scans your download files and warns you about the known threats providing safer downloads. Download the free McAfee WebAdvisor program and get protected wherever you go online.
McAfee SiteAdvisor Features:
- It is your personal safety advisor while you browse online
- It protects you from most common online threats that can harm in any means
- It performs a security check if the Antivirus is activated or not before you surf
- Password advisor lets you know your password strength i.e. too weak or easily guess
- It provides you safe downloads by scanning it and warns if there is any risk
- It learns your desire and remembers them for further development.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 only, Fall Creators Update required)
- Google Chrome.
You may also like